1. Today I am glad to introducea teenager. His name is Cheng Xin.
2. I“m Li Hua and I”m very happy to stand here to talk about myself.
3. There is always something unforgettable in my life， especially the story betweenmy friend and me.
4. My friend Daniel encourages me a lot in many ways. Now let me tell you something about him.
5. I visitedHong Kong last summer holiday. Its a beautiful city and I had a wonderful timethere.
6. Liang Ling， a 15-year-old girl， is a student in Class 1， Grade 9.
7. How time flies！ Three years has passed.I will graduate from junior high school.
8. I still remember what happened betweenmy best friend Lin Tao and me.
9. This is a photo that is very special tome.
1. He is ahelpful boy whooften helps people around him.
2. He is very popular inour school becausehe is polite to everyone.
3. As for my dream，I want to be a teacher，Ill make friends with my kids.
4. Like many otherboys， I enjoy doingsports，but maths and science are my favorite.
5. My favorite memory ofmy dad isthat he always wants to keep me from ng mistakes but he tries to let me find my own way， even though his heart breaks in silence when I get hurt.
6. Though she is busy， she studies hard and gets good grades.
7. I imagine thatshe/he is not only young but also beautiful/handsome.
8. Although I wasnt willing to do it， I still lent it to him because he was my best friend.
9. The next morning， I found a piece of paper. It said， “Never give up， dear. I am proud ofyou！”
1. I would be very thankfulif you could give me the chance.
2. I am sure that I can bea good volunteer at the International Dragon Competition.
3. After readingso many books， I get a lot of knowledge and also feel relaxed.
4. As a student， I thinkI should always try my best to work for our school.
5. This is my best dad. I love him and Im so proud of him.
6. I had great fun inmy last summer vacation.
7. Although I am not the best now， I will make every effort tobecome a top studentand I believe you will be proud of me.
8. She is great. Lets wish her a better future.
9. I am looking forward toseeing her/him！
10. Because I thought nothing was important than friendship. Whats more， I became very happy after I forgave him.
11. How lucky I am tobe his daughter！
Iam Very Grateful to My Mom
Now， I“ll graduate frommiddle school. I am very grateful tomy mom because she has done much for me. I think words can”t show my thanks toher.
My mom is an excellent teacher and we are in the same school. She works hardand often goes back home very late. I remembered that once I was very worried about a quite hard problem from my homework. She helped me in timethough she was too tired at night， and I was so thankful atthat time. So my eyes were filled withtears.
I would never forget it. From my mom， I got not only help but alsothe deep love. Thank you， my dear mom.
My Classmate Liang Ling
Liang Ling， a 15-year-old girl， is a student in Class 1， Grade 9. She comes from a poor family. Since she was a little girl， she has cared forher family.
Every day Liang Ling helps with the cooking， cleaning and washing. I asked her whether she was tired of doing so much housework. “Not really.” She smiled. “I“ve got used toit.” Though she is busy， she studies hard and gets good grades. What”s more，she is always ready to help others. Everyone likes her because of her kindness. In our eyes， she always faces difficulties bravely.No matter how hard the life is， she never gives up.
She is great. Lets wish her a better future.
My New Headteacher
How time flies！ Three years has passed. I will graduate from junior high school. I will enter a new school to study. What will my new headteacher be like？
I imagine that she/he is not onlyyoung but alsobeautiful/handsome. She/He may be both patient with us and kind to us. She/He is also strict with us. I hope she/he is outgoing. She/He can understand us and make friends with us. If she/he likes doing sports， we can play together after class. She/He can get more knowledge from her/him.
I am looking forward to seeing her/him！
1. Im glad to hear thatyoure planning to travel around China during the summer vacation. Id like to invite you to my hometown Fujian for a visit.
2. You asked me about festivals in China. Let me introducesome important ones to you.
3. Id like to tell you something aboutthe Chinese Dragon Boat Festival and how I spent it this year.
1. Nowadays，reading is becoming more and more popularamong us.
2. Of allthe suggested books， I have decided tochoose Secrets of English Words and Time for Kids .
3. The book Id like to share withyou is The Old Man and the Sea， written by an American writer Ernest Hemingway.
4. My dream shopwill be a bookstore. I love reading very much，so I want to have a big bookstore.
5. In school we study many subjects， such asChinese， English， maths， geography and so on. But my favorite subject is English.
1. Recently， there are a lot of shared bikes appearing on the street of Meishan. And they become more and more popular with people.
2. Today， as a greener means of transportation， bikesharing is becoming more and more popular inmany cities.
1. If you come， you can enjoy fresh air， blue sky as well asbeautiful mountains and clear rivers.
2. Fujian lies in the southeast of China with Fuzhou as its capital city. It has a population of over 38 million.
3. Many famous places of interestlike Mount Wuyi and Gulang Island are well worth visiting.
1. The Dragon Boat Festival falls onMay 5th this year. People all across China eat zongzi and dragon boat races are held inmany places to remember a great ancient person Qu Yuan.
2. On that day， we eat yuanxiao， go to watch lantern shows and dragon dances to pray for health and happiness for the whole year.
3. To welcome the new year， we do some cleaning， buy new clothes， set off fireworks and visit our relatives.
1. I like reading newspapers and magazines， from which I get lots offun and learn about whats going on around the world.
2. What I like most about the book is thatthe fisherman never gives up when meeting difficulties.
3. There will be a big reading room in it and people can sit in the chair to read their favorite books or magazines.
4. KnowingEnglish makes my traveling much easier. I can make many foreign friends， too.
1. This tells usthatnothing seems terrible as long as we have a strong will and a brave heart.
2. I hope you can come toChina next year and spend the festival with me.
3. Besides， reading can help me know more about the outside world and make me enrich my knowledge. Thats why my dream shop is a bookstore.
4. I will continue to study hard in my English studies and improve it to a higher stage.
How Do I Improve My English
To improve our English，the school has given a list of books for us to read this summer. Of all the suggested books， I have decided to choose Secrets of English Words and Time for Kids.
The first one is a book which may help me use English words better. By reading this book，I will surely learn more new words. This will make my future study much easier. Time for Kids is a popular magazine specially written for students， in which I will read interesting stories and have a taste ofteen life abroad. So it must be of great fun to read it.
Being part of this activity， I am expectinga big step forward in my English.
Chinese Dragon Boat Festival
Glad to hear from you. Id like to tell you something aboutthe Chinese Dragon Boat Festivaland how I spent it this year.
The Dragon Boat Festival falls onMay 5th this year. People all across China eat zongzi and dragon boat races are held inmany places to remember a great ancient person Qu Yuan.
We had three days off for this festival this year. During that time，I went for a picnic in the countryside with my good friends， and of course， ate zongzi with my family. I also watched the dragon boat races on TV. I enjoyed the holiday very much.
I hope you can come to China next year and spend the festival with me.
Come to My H ometown Fujian for a Visit
Hi， John， Im glad to hear that youre planning totravel around China during the summer vacation. Id like to invite you to my hometown Fujian for a visit.
Fujian lies in the southeast of China with Fuzhou as its capital city. It has a population ofover 38 million. Because ofthe nice environment， its known asRefreshing Fujian， which attracts millions of tourists from home and abroad. If you come here， you can enjoyfresh air， blue sky as well as beautiful mountains and clear rivers. Many famous places of interest like Mount Wuyi and Gulang Island are well worth visiting. Besides，you can taste various kinds of delicious food.
Im looking forward to meeting you！
My Favourite Subject
In school we study many subjects， such asChinese， English， maths， geography and so on. But my favorite subject is English.
I think English is very interesting. Its used widelyin the world. Whereveryou go， you can use it. I can not only learn many new words and phrases but also get the latest news about western countries. Besides， English is a global language. Knowing English makes my trave much easier. I can make many foreign friends， too.
In the future， I will take notes carefully and focus oncorrect spelling and grammar. After class， it is a good idea for me to read more articles from English newspapers or magazines. When I have some problems withmy English speaking， I will turn to my teachers and friends for help. I will continue to study hard in my English studies and improve it to a higher stage.
1. I am very glad tohear that you will come back to China and study in my school next term. Here are some suggestions for you.
2. I“m sorry to know that you are having some problems now. I”d like to give you some suggestions.
3. In order tohave more chances to practice and improve English， we are involved inmany kinds of group work and pair work activities in English classes.
4. A great number of students cant finish their tasks， which leads to bad results and makes them less interested in their study. How can we solve the problem？ Here are some suggestions.
5. So I would like to suggest that everyone should borrow more books and read good books.
6. There is no endless time for us to spend.So how can we make good use of time to make our study and life better？
1. Nowadays we are trying our best to make Xining become a civilized city. As students， we mustknow what we should do and what we shouldnt do.
2. As citizens of Green City， we should not only protect our environment but also follow the traffic rules.
3. As junior students， we have also made some contributions to the civilized Suqian.
4. Being a teenager of Lianyungang， what should I do to help build a civilized city？
5. Here are my ideas abouthow to create a harmonious community.
6. Here Id like to tell you something that will make your school life more comfortable and wonderful.
7. So how can we help protect our citys environment and make it a greener place to live？ Here are some small things we all can do and should do.
8. With the development of the society，more and more eproducts are used in our daily life， ng us live conveniently and comfortably.
1. As we know，keeping in a good mood is good for our health and study. Here are some suggestions for you.
2. As teenagers，its very important for us to keep safe. But sometimes accidents may happen around us. So how can we keep safe？
3. Summer holiday is coming. And swimming safety becomes a big problem. So Id like to give you some advice tokeep off the danger.
4. Everybody， men or women， young or old， should have a good habit of doing sports. So should I， and so I do.
1. If your parents get angry， you should tryto communicate with them about it.
2. Whats more，you should be polite to everyone， which will make you get on well with others anytime.
3. Besides，if someone doesnt want to exchange his or her ideas， maybe he or she may lose the chances to know more new methods about learning English.
1. Do remember no matter wherewe go， be sure not to throw litter everywhere.
2. To make it more and more beautiful，I often dont litter everywhere to make the school environment cleaner.
3. Firstly， when we are on the way to school from home， we should follow the traffic lights and rules to avoid the traffic accidents.
4. In this way， we can be a virtue teenager and help to build our city into a civilized one.
5. Of course， we should set up a recycling site or even the recycling website the Internet to make it easier.
1. To keep yourself safe，you mustnt go somewhere dangerous.
2. Last but not least，when you are surfing the Internet at home， you should be careful to make friends online to keep yourself safe.
3. In the school， I take an active part in P.E. lessons. Sometimes we play football and volleyball. Sometimes we play basketball， table tennis or badminton. Football is my favorite sport.
1. I hope my suggestions will be helpful for you.
2. Its our duty todo what we can do to make our city more beautiful. I believe if everyone makes an effort， Xining will be one of the most beautiful cities in our country.
3. All in all， we will try our best to do what we can do to make ourselves and Suqian city more civilized.
4. Everyone should make a contribution tothe building of a harmonious community.
5. If you follow the advice thatI have mentioned above， you will be successful.
6. Only whenwe spend it properly， can we make our life meaningful and colorful.
7. Last but not least，the government can make some rules even laws to make people realize the seriousness of e-waste.
Campus violence （校园暴力） happens from time to time nowadays. It is harmful forstudents. It hurts not only our bodies but also our minds.
As students， we should follow the school rules to behave wellat school. Its good for us to obey the teachers and parents. Also， we must be strict with ourselves. To be safe，we should keep away fromInternet bar， and go to school and go back home on time. Besides，we should be polite and friendly to others， and dont fight with classmates. If we have any difficulties in life， its best to communicate withour teachers and parents. In this way， our school can become safer and safer.
What Should I Do For the Strive？
As we know，Anshun city is becoming more and more beautiful. Actually， Anshun is bidding forthe title of “Nationally Civilized City” which is a must for our city to become green and famous in China.
As a middle school student， I am terribly happyfor that， because I will do what I can do to help the strive. What should we do then？ Firstly，we can not litter anywhere and we should keep the streets clean. Secondly，we should follow traffic rules at all times to keep safe. Thirdly，we should treat each other politely and behave in a civilized way. More importantly，we must plant more trees， flowers and plants to make the city become greener.
To sum up，it is our duty to contribute to the strive and to struggle for the honor of Nationally Civilized City isnt it？
How to Improve Our Study Effectively？
A great number of students cant finish their tasks， which leads to bad results and makes them less interested in their study. How can we solve the problem？ Here are some suggestions.
You need to find an effective learning method. Take advantage ofclass time to listen to the teacher. Taking notes will help you remember what the teachers says. After class， you should review your lessons in time.You should also finish your homework carefully. If you have discovered any mistakes， correct them immediately. This will help you form a good learning habit.
Besides， you need to do some exercise. It can not onlymake you relaxed but alsobuild up your body.
All in all， you should make good use oftime on study and relaxation. If you have any problems in your study， you can ask your classmates or teachers for help.
If you follow the advice that I have mentioned above， you will be successful.
How to Spend Our Time Properly？
There is no endless time for usto spend. So how can we make good use oftime to make our study and life better？
First， we should make sure that the time is under control of ourselves. Second， more time should be used in study. As we all know， it takes time to study words or to do some exercises. So， to study well， you are supposed tospend much time on it. Third， we should spend proper time in developing our interests. Fourth， spending time with our family and friends is necessary.
All in all， time is a good gift from the god. Only when we spend it properly， can we make our life meaningful and colorful.
1. As for it， different students have different thoughts. Some students stand byit， others are against it. As far as Im concerned，I think study trip is good for students， and here are my reasons.
2. Do you agree that your parents have a second child？ Different students have different opinions about it.
3. Last week， we had a discussion aboutthe hot topic “To change or not”. I think different people have different choices to deal with problems.
4. I have recently done a survey abouthow a teenager can have a successful life.
5. When they come acrossproblems， they don“t know what to do. The problem raises people”s attention.
6. We did a survey aboutmiddle school students weekend activities. Here are the results.
7. As students， what should we do to build our country？ I think we should study hard to get rich knowledge so as tomake contributions to our country.
8. I don“t think grades are important. Students have different abilitiesand some of them can”t be measured bygrades， such as creativity， abilities to communicate and act.
9. Our class have had a discussion about whether we can use mobile phones.
10. I have recentlydone a survey about how a teenager can have a successful life.
1. As for me， Id love to have a brother or sister as company， so that I can share my happiness and sorrow with him or her anytime.
2. There is no doubtthat junk food is delicious and attractive， but it surely does harm to our body.
3. Whats more， do more outdoor activities. As long as you are busy with something interesting， you will more probably get awayfrom junk food.
4. In my opinion，those kids who are good at learning are able to manage their time very well.
5. From my opinion of view， we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other.
6. Instead of giving up， I chose to change. I tried my best to listen to tapes and practice speaking every day.
7. On one hand，parents should give them proper suggestions， and give them more chances to make their own decisions. On the other hand，children shouldnt depend on their parents too much.
8. In order toproduce enough vegetables and fruits， they are busy growing plants.
9. To start with， I wasnt good at English and seldom got high scores onthe exams.
10. But some others don“t think so. They think students shouldn”t use mobile phones.
11. Whats more， they share the idea that teenagers are supposed tomake a good plan for future.
1. In a word， both the cock and the hen are useful. It is wrong for them to see their own use instead ofseeing others use.
2. If everyone makes a contribution tobuilding a green city， Ezhou will become a better place to live in.
3. I“m sure a good balance between learning and playing can make a great contribution tokids” growth.
4. All in all，its very important for children to learn to be independent.
5. In a word，its our duty to make reading become a part of our life.
6. Sharing bikes bring people so many advantages， so lets protect them and follow the rules of using them.
7. All in all， grades can be a way to measure students achievements in schoolwork. However， different interests and abilities can make a students a full man.
8. In my opinion， I think wed better not use mobile phones. We should spend more time onour study instead of using mobile phones.
9. In my opinion， we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other. Also， we must be active and exercise more because keeping healthy is helpful toa successful life.
Lets Read More！
Reading is very important in our daily life. We can get knowledge by reading a lot of good books. It can not onlyopen our eyes but alsomake us clever and happy. Our study can be improved if we read more important books. Reading also helps us grow up better.
However， many activities take upmuch of our reading time， such aslistening to music， watching TV and surfing the Internet. What a pity！So I would like to suggest that everyone should borrow more books and read good books. It will be very helpful tous！
Lets start reading now！
Lets Build a Green City Together！
As a middle school student of Ezhou， it“s our duty tohelp build a green city. So how can we help protect our city”s environment and make it a greener place to livein？ Here are some small things we all can do and should do.
First of all，we can ride bicycles or walk to school as much as possible to reduce air pollution and avoid traffic jams. Secondly，wherever we go， we should throw rubbish into dustbins to keep our city clean and tidy， and we shouldn“t spit everywhere. Last but not least，we should plant as many trees as possible to protect our city”s natural environment and make our city more beautiful.
In my opinion， a green city is the key to a healthy life. If everyone makes a contribution tobuilding a green city， Ezhou will become a better place to livein. Lets take actions now！
Grades are not Everything
I don“t think grades are important. Students have different abilitiesand some of them can”t be measured bygrades， such as creativity， abilities to communicate and act.
To start with， I wasnt good at English and seldom got high scores onthe exams. But one day， my teacher encouraged me toperform in an English play because of my good pronunciation and lively expressions. To perform well， I studied my lines many times and even dressed up like the character. While we were performing， I could hear my classmates cheering. How excited！Later， my teacher praised me for my wonderful acting and this made me more confident and interested in English.
All in all，grades can be a way to measure students achievements in schoolwork. However， different interests and abilities can make a students a full man.
Whether We Can Use Mobile Phones
Our class have had a discussion about whether we can use mobile phones.
Some students think it is good to use mobile phones because they can take photos with themin our daily life. They can also listen to music to relax themselves in free time. Besides，using mobile phones makes it easy to keep in touch with their parents and friends.
But some others dont think so. They think students shouldnt use mobile phones. Using mobile phones too much is bad fortheir eyes and its a waste of timeto chat with friends. Sometimes some students use mobile phones to play games. It will have a bad effect onstudy.
In my opinion， I think wed better not use mobile phones. We should spend more time on our study instead ofusing mobile phones.
How Can a Teenager Have a Successful Life？
I have recently done a survey about how a teenager can have a successful life.
Most students believe its necessary to study hard. After all， study plays a key role intheir life. They also agree they should respect their parents， who look after them every day. Besides，theyre ready to serve the society and in their opinion its really meaningful. Whats more，they think each teenager is supposed to make a good plan forfuture.
From my opinion of view，we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other. Also， we must be active and exercise more to keep healthybecause its important to a successful life.
1. There is an activity aboutChinese traditional operas at p.m. on July 1. It will be held on the playground in our school and all the teachers and students will attend.
2. Beforeentering the park， there are some specific details we must know first.
3. How is going？Its time for me to leave school. You ask me what I can do for my school. Here are my plans thatI would like to share with you.
4. Summer vacation is coming.I plan to do more reading. I am going to read more classics and more English books to improve my languages skills.
5. Wuhan is a beautiful city full ofculture and history.
6. The International Day of Charity is coming. Many people will do something for it. What should I do？ Here are my ideas.
1. We are going to have some meaningful activities. To express thanks toour teachers， we each should say thankful words to our dear teachers.
2. Before you arrive， we will preparea clean and bright room foryou.
3. To begin with， we need to be clear about the location of the facilities.
4. First of all，I will volunteer to do some cleaning with my classmates， such ascleaning the windows and sweeping the floor. To keep our school clean，we will ask our schoolmates not to litter at school.
5. Then， well invite you to our class and talk aboutschool life.
6. Once， our community held an old things fair to raise moneyfor the homeless people.
1. In a word， Im sure you will enjoy yourself here.
2. It“s a chance for you tolearn more about Chinese traditional culture. Come and join us！ I think we”ll have a great time.
3. Its really hard for me tosay goodbye. I wish my school to have a better future.
4. I hope all of our younger schoolmates can live and study happily in our school.
5. If possible，you may watch Han Show. Hope youll have fun here.
6. In a word， its helpful for our society todo some charity. Many hands make light work. Take actions now to make our society more beautiful！
The Plan of the F arewell Party
My dear teachers and classmates。
Attention，please！Our class is going to have a farewell party in our classroom on the morning of June 26th， 2017. At ， we will talk about“What are you going to be when you grow up？”. After that， we will discuss how to spendour summer holidays.
From to ， we plan tosing， dance， perform magic tricks and put ona short play at the farewell party. At ， its time for us to takephotos together and give telephone numbers and addresses to each other. We can also write farewell words， give gifts and so on. After that， we will do some cleaningfor our classroom. The party will be over at .
I wish you all have a wonderful time.
My Life in 20 Years
Im always working hard for a bright future. I imagine what my life in 20 years will be like.
In 20 years， I will play an important role inmy family. I will take care ofmy parents. Maybe I will be married and have a lovely child. In my free time， I will get together with my good friends to talk about the past school life. We can also do other things such as gardening and doing yoga. Whats more，I will have a job and face new challenges. I think I will be a doctor and help patients. Last but not least，maybe I will have a robot. It can help me a lot in my daily life.
In a word， I hope my life in 20 years will be a better one！
1. Today， as a greener means of transportation， bike-sharing is becoming more and more popular inmany cities.
2. I am very happy to know that Datang School will start the summer camp. The middle school students from the Belt and Road countries will join it.
3. Do you agree that your parents have a second child？ Different students have different opinions about it.
1. There will be less pollution because of bike-sharing. Besides， bike-sharing helps people take more exercise. In this way， it“s helpful to people”s health.
2. I want to be a cook，because I want to cook delicious food for students and make them know more about our food culture.
1.As long aswe take good care of bikes， it will make our life better and better， and our environment will be more beautiful.
2. I will try my best tolet students have a wonderful time in our country.
3. As for me，Id love to have a brother or sister as company， so that we can share our happiness and sorrow anytime.
Today， as a greener means of transportation， bike-sharing is becoming more and more popular in many cities. Its known thatit has many advantages. So it is enjoyed by lots of people.
First of all， its very convenient forpeople to go somewhere. Also， it helps to reduce the traffic pressure.There will be less pollution because of bike-sharing. Besides， bike-sharing helps people take more exercise. In this way， its helpful to peoples health.
However， it also brings some problems. For example， some people throw them away after using bikes. Even some people destroy them， and some bikes are stolen by thieves.
In my opinion， everyone should try to be civilizedand follow these rules of using bikes. As long aswe take good care ofbikes， they will make our life better and better， and our environment will be more beautiful.
Dear Miss Li。
I am very happy to know that Datang School will start the summer camp. The middle school students from the Belt and Road countries will join it. Id like to work forthe summer camp. I want to be a cook，because I want to cook delicious food for students and make them know more about our food culture. I can make many kinds of foods， such as dumplings，noodles and so on. If I become a member of the summer camp， I will preparedelicious food carefully and keep the food clean and safe every day. I will try my bestto let students have a wonderful time in our country.
Do you agree that your parents have a second child？ Different students have different opinions about it.
Some students agree with the idea. They think， if so， they won“t feel lonely and there will always be someone to play with. Besides，if their parents get older or ill， they can take turn tolook after them. However， some students disagree. They worry that they will get less love from their parents if another child comes to the family. What”s worse，they may not get along well， or even fight against each other.
As for me， Id love to have a brother or sister as company， so that we can share our happiness and sorrow anytime.